BDS & MDS
WORK EXPERIENCE :
11 Years of Teaching Experience
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Stress distribution in the cervical lesion of mandibular first premolar in 3D finite element model. SJODS; Feb. 2019; 6(2): 38-42.
- Comparative evaluation of various temperature changes on stress distribution in Class II mesial- occlusal- distal preparation restored with different restorative materials: A Finite Element Analysis.; International Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry, May- June 2018; 11(3): 167-170.
- Nanomaterials for Prevention & restorative dentistry in children.; Heal Talk; vol. 10: Issue 6; July-August 2018: 53-54.
- Evaluation of stress distribution in MOD cavities restored with different bulk fill restorative materials : 3-D finite element analysis. Dentistry. Sept – Oct 2017, Vol.9, Issue 1: 29-36.
- Finite Element analysis of stress concentration in Class V restorations with different Restorative materials. Dentistry, Nov.- Dec. 2017: Vol.9; issue 6: 31-34
- Comparative Evaluation of Antimicrobial Properties of various oral Preparations against Lactobacillus acidophilus- A microbiological In Vitro Study; Heal Talk, Vol.8; Issue:6; July –Aug.2016
- Learning style & teaching methodology preference of dental students. JASI. Dec 2016; vol. 65(1):152-155
- Preferred mode of teaching- for attitude, aptitude & effectiveness of dental students. JASI. June 2016; vol 65(1): 48-50
- Comparative evaluation of antibacterial efficacy of six Indian plant extracts against Streptococcus mutans; Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 2015:9 (2), ZC50 – ZC53
- Use of Traditional Indian Plants in the Inhibition of Caries-Causing.;Braz Dent J 2015: 26(2); 110-115
- Ridge augmentation using vertical distractor – a case report.;Bujod 2015:5 (1), 55-58
- Distraction Osteogenesis in Cleft Palate cases- A Review; BUJOD, 2015: 5(1), 51-54
- Ergonomics for the dental professionals. Santosh university Journal of Health Science. 2015; 1(2): 68-72
- Dental Patient: Human Beings or only a Set of Teeth; Journal of Oral Health & Community Dentistry, 2014: 8(3), 166-168
- How do I Manage a Patient with Intrusion of a Permanent Incisor; Journal of Canadian Dental Association, 2014; 80, e50
- Dental synergy IDA North West, Delhi, 16,17 Aug 2016
- 39th ISPPD Conference, Chennai 2017
- 1st Biennal South Asian Association of Pediatric Dentistry (SAAPD) conference, Delhi 2018.
- Densia 5th National Dental Conference “Rang Desh” Jan 2019; Jaipur.
- 16th ISPPD PG Convention, Meerut, Feb 2019.
- Attended CDE program on Pediatric Dentistry at MAIDS, March 2014
- Attended CDE on “Emerging Trends in Dentistry” at Teethankar Dental college, Moradabad; Aug. 2014
- Attended CDE “ Minimally invasive approach to treat atrophic jaws” & “ Full Mouth rehabilitation – Diagnosis, treatment plan & treatment work flow”; SDC, Gzd., Dec.2014
- Attended CDE program on “Research Methodology” at ManavRachana Dental College, Faridabad, Feb. 2015
- Attended CDE on “Recent Trends in Management of Oral Cancer” by IDA (East Delhi), May 2015
- Attended “National Symposium” on “Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry” & “ Myths of Dental Implants in Pediatric Dentistry” at MAIDS , Sept. 2015
- 1st National dental Bio-Ethics conference at Santosh University Gzd. , 18-19 Nov 2016
- Twin Block Therapy, 2nd December 2017 Subharti Dental College, Meerut
- Modern Day approaches in Oral Hygiene, Indian Society of Periodontology, CDE Oral Hygiene Day, Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad, 2018
Zicornia Crowns in Children,1st Biennial Conference of South Association of Pediatric Dentistry, SAAPD, New Delhi, 4th – 6th, May 2018.